Analysing any stock before buying is a good habit of a successful trader or investor.
While in this era of smartphones, we do a lot of our work using this small tool which can fit in our pockets and always available to us. Why can't we use this small user friendly tool to analyze our stocks for better investment?
There are already available many tools for computers. But choosing a good application for the same task on our smartphone is really a big deal.
Don't worry, here we will be using a simple yet very powerful application which can be quite useful in making our decision of buying or selling the stock. The name of this application is stockedge. You can download this application from the playstore for free. This app is developed in West Bengal (India) by KPtech solutions Pvt. LTD.
Well as you now know the name of the app and from where you can download this app for free. Let's talk about the fetaures of this app, if this is worth to spend some MB of your data?
Features of the stockedge:
1. Daily Updates Section for filtered major market tracking with News, NSE & BSE Corporate Announcements, Forthcoming events, & Corporate Actions, Market Indices NIFTY, BANK NIFTY, INDIA VIX, NIFTY 500, MIDCAP, IT, CPSE last month performance graph, FII Snapshot, Daily Bulk Deals, Daily Block Deals, Insider Updates, Daily Result announcements.
2. FII/ FPI & DII Cash and Derivatives with strong historical data visualisation Daily, Monthly & Yearly
3. Opportunity Scans: Price Scans, Last week high/ low, Last Month high/ low, 52 week high/low, 3 days price behavior, 1 day price behavior, High Volume Stocks, High Delivery Stocks,Technical based Daily Scans, RSI, Moving average, Commodity Channel Index etc, Candlestick pattern scans, Derivatives scans, Open Interest, Agressive Longs, Aggressive Shorts, Long coverings, Short coverings, Options Strike Scans etc
4. Stock Research: Price graph (Intraday [BSE: 5 Min, NSE: 15 Min], 1M, 3M, 1Y, 2Y, 5Y), Weekly & Monthly High, Low, Close Martix, Delivery & % of Total Volume graphically, Fundamental review, Detailed Results Quarterly/Semiannual/Annual with interactive graphs comparison of last 5 periods, Standalone & Consolidated, Ratio Analysis, Return Ratios, Efficiency Ratios, Growth Ratios, Solvency Ratios, Cash Flow Ratios, Valuation Ratios, Interactive Balance Sheet, Profit and Loss statement, Cash Flow Statement, Shareholding Pattern, Major Shareholders since last 5 years, Major Technical levels, Daily Scans related to the stock, Bulk Deals, Block Deals, Insider Activities, Updates: News, Announcements, Corporate Actions, Google Feeds etc, Setting Target price for alerts.
5. Sector Research: Sector List, Industries in a sector, Companies in a sector/Industry, Price Movement of last 30 days presented in simple graph, Gainers, Losers etc
6. Keep track of stock portfolio in multiple groups using MyWatchlist section. Each Market Watch can fulfill separate objectives. Use this facility to create market watch in name of individuals, sectors, themes, geographies etc.
7. Track what Big Indian Investors are doing. Use MyInvestorGroup section to create your own group of Investors with their multiple names/entities etc. Look at consolidated deals, insider activities, shareholding etc. Navigate from investor to shareholder list to company to shareholder to investor and add new names in the group and expand the research.
8. Create favorite daily scanners for daily trading using MyScans section. We keep adding new scans, you keep adding new ones as your favorite for fastest usage and effective results.
9. Learn about Capital Markets, Financial Markets, Equity, Derivatives, Technical Analysis, Fundamentals, Economics, Commodity, Currency etc. with simple interface and very effective short videos.
So, download the app and improve your investment decisions.